Serving Monmouth & Ocean Counties Since 1994
Call to Schedule Air Conditioning Maintenance For Your Home Now!
Call Today for Your Home’s Energy Saving Agreement!
The last thing you want to deal with during a steamy New Jersey summer is an air conditioner that isn’t keeping you cool and comfortable. Our Energy Saving Agreement gives you year-round maintenance visits to safeguard your heating and cooling equipment. This way, you’re not left sweating and worried about an expensive repair or replacement.
Regular maintenance on your home’s cooling and heating system helps to keep them working at peak efficiency year in and year out – and helps to save you money with lower heating and cooling costs. Regularly maintained systems also experience considerably fewer breakdowns, reducing the need for costly repairs.
The Energy Saving Agreement is our HVAC maintenance plan. Because we know expert service makes for satisfied customers, this economical plan includes:
- Two maintenance visits a year that helps reduce heating/cooling bills and extend the lifespan of your HVAC equipment
- 15% off repair costs
- Lifetime warranty on parts installed
- Priority member benefits for even faster service
Best of all, you get these benefits and peace of mind for less than $20 a month! A one-time payment of $228 gives you a full year worth of money- and energy-saving services. Call us today to sign up!
Call (732) 759-0934 to sign up or connect with us online right now!
What makes our Energy Saving Agreement so valuable?
Lack of maintenance is the #1 reason heating and cooling systems fail prematurely. Without regular maintenance, your system loses efficiency, performance declines, and the potential for untimely breakdowns increases.
- Heating and cooling systems become less efficient and reliable as they accumulate dust and dirt throughout the year – which costs you money in increased utility and repair bills.
- Systems that aren’t running properly may work too hard, resulting in inconsistent air temperatures and reduced comfort.
- Most manufacturers require routine maintenance to validate the warranty.
- A lack of regular lubrication can cause resistance in motors, increasing the amount of electricity you use and causing equipment to wear out more quickly.
- Properly maintained systems typically deliver extra years of reliable service.
Our Energy Saving Agreement is our HVAC maintenance plan. Because we know expert service makes for satisfied customers, this economical plan includes:
- Evaporator Coil Camera Inspection (where accessible)
- Check blower motor for proper amperage draw, voltage & wiring connections
- Check condenser motor for proper amperage draw, voltage & wiring connections
- Inspect condensate drain (if accessible)
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect filter, 1” standard filter replaced as needed
- Inspect service valves
- Check all time delays
- Inspect fan blade
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect electrical compartment
- Check sub-cooling/superheat
- Measure temperature difference supply/return
- Test/inspect contactors for burned/pitted contacts
- Tighten all electrical wiring
- Inspect disconnect for any loose connections
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Confirm proper charge
- Check and level thermostat
- Lubricate all motors
- Check compressor for proper amperage draw, voltage, and wiring connections
We Maintain All Models & Brands of Air Conditioners
Our air conditioner repair team knows how to keep systems from all leading brands running efficiently, using the most reliable replacement parts for long-term performance. When we come out for a service visit to inspect your AC, you will be provided a repair quote before any work is started. Reach out to us for service on brands including:
- American Standard
- White Rodgers
- Johnson Controls